Saturday, 29 November 2014

WEEKLY ROUNDUP


So, it's Sunday morning and I have eaten breakfast, twice. Now I am sitting down, drinking tea and writing this, while some of you are sleeping in or perhaps beginning a busy day! Here, a few things I loved this week. 

Word: adoxography: (n; English): a beautiful piece of writing on a subject of very little importance. 
Decor: Finishing off my room with a Reclaimed Wood Shelf with Basic Brackets by West Elm. 
Travel: Vintage photos of celebrities at airports (here) making you wish you looked just as elegant, a la Grace Kelly, or cool like Elvis.
Literature: 'A Certainity' by Beau Taplin (found on his Tumblr).
Graduated: My sister Stephanie graduated this week! Deserves a mention. 
Store: Mr. Kitly in Brunswick, Melbourne. Lucky for you, heaven can also be found online

No comments:

Post a Comment