Monday, 24 November 2014

SIMPLE BLACK CLUTCH

This little black cross body (which I predominately wear as a clutch) by Kate Spade is my saviour. I wear it practically every time I go out at night with family and friends, and also to small intimate gatherings. Everything - my favourite lipstick, lip gloss, phone, small wallet, and phone - I carry fits perfectly within this minimal and classically designed bag I stumbled upon the quirky design of Kate Spade New York on my travels to America, and fell instantly in love. Usually bright colours and quirky features are not my style; however, I was quick to learn that Kate Spade caters for all - with classic designs for the minimalist and businesswoman, to the eccentric lady who takes the risk and damn well pulls it off because, hey, it's Kate Spade. 

I purchased this lovely piece earlier this year when Kate Spade opened their first store in Melbourne's Emporium, and you can find it here. While you're at it, you can just check out their entire range here. C'mon, I dare you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment