Thursday, 2 October 2014

FRIDAY FAVOURITES




















1. Beth Kirby's (Local Milk) renovated kitchen is a vision, thanks to Jersey Ice Cream Co..  
2. This Envelope No. 2 clutch in Natural by Woodlark is on my must-have list for Spring/Summer.  
3. Cereal Magazine making me dream of Porto, and all things Portugal. Have a look at this beautiful ice-cream coloured city here
4. Words by Ernest Hemingway providing me with my weekly thoughts. 
5. One word: Dreamy. By: Elisabeth Heirer
6. Another item on my must-have list for Spring/Summer - Dieppa Restrepo's Antelope Cali Oxford
7. Super excited to receive my copy of Sunday Suppers upcoming cookbook for my gathering in support of its release. Exciting things to come.
8. The simplicity of this
9. There's just something about kitchens this week. Check out the subtle detailing here

So this is the first Friday of October, and my first ever Friday Favourites. Can you believe we are already in October? This year has flown by! I'm super busy with school, and everything else in between, and am just looking forward to the much needed Summer break (it couldn't come soon enough)! 

No comments:

Post a Comment